Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Work

You know that feeling, when you have so little time and so much to do? Then you know where I am heading, just set some nourishment in front of me and leave me alone!!! LOL I'm on a mission and there are two events in front of me. The pressure is on, and of course I have waited until the last minute ! Don't we all work better under pressure? I do.

ALMOST smooth sailing here on this blog, until I hit the upload icon. Hummmm... Got this far took pictures in the rain this morning of new art dolls. I thought the picture uploading problem was solved? I am back to square one. Hey! Does anyone know what I can turn off or on and get going here?


Running out of time now , so I will have to come back to it later! Boo Hoo...

You can check out my Art Dolls on my Flickr Photo stream to see what I added today!



1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Steff, you've been very busy! Love your dolls, just too cute. See you tomorrow! Riki xoxoxo


Happiness

The sum of happiness is made up of a thousand details. A little kindness done one less fortunate gives the heart a beat of pleasure that no millinery or laces or jewels can possibly inspire.
To overcome prejudice is more satisfying than a ten-course dinner.
To subdue a difficulty and smother a selfish disire is to become strong and splendid.
If life is worth living at all, it is worth living in a state of progress and improvement.
If we moan and groan, filling the air with dissatisfaction and gloom, we can scarcely hope to partake of much contentment.
All you need is a good thump on the back by some cheerful soul who has faith in you, and promise to yourself that you will face your work and your worries cheerfully,-(Selected)