Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Remnants of The Past Antique Faire...

I got up bright and early last Saturday morning to attend one of the sweetest antique faires on the Central Coast of California! It was so fun to peruse all the wonderful booths packed full of charming antiques. I really needed a little get away and for the few hours I spent there I was reminded how refreshing it is to get out mingle with old acquaintances and get in the spirit of the up coming holidays! I love fall and all the cozy feelings it brings. I took a few pictures of some goodies I would have loved to taken home.
I thought I was sneaking up on my friend Diana Frey, she turned around with a giggle and quickly posed! She's pretty cute....

3 comments:

Carol said...

it was fun to see you at the show.next time maybe we will have time to catch up. Your blog is really cute!

Unknown said...

That looks fun Stephani, wish I had known about it. Browsing is my favorite past time too.

beth

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Steff, so glad to be back in CA! Loving this weather. Thanks for stopping by. I wish I could have been with you guys for the antique show, love the pics. See you soon! Hugs.


Happiness

The sum of happiness is made up of a thousand details. A little kindness done one less fortunate gives the heart a beat of pleasure that no millinery or laces or jewels can possibly inspire.
To overcome prejudice is more satisfying than a ten-course dinner.
To subdue a difficulty and smother a selfish disire is to become strong and splendid.
If life is worth living at all, it is worth living in a state of progress and improvement.
If we moan and groan, filling the air with dissatisfaction and gloom, we can scarcely hope to partake of much contentment.
All you need is a good thump on the back by some cheerful soul who has faith in you, and promise to yourself that you will face your work and your worries cheerfully,-(Selected)