Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Picasso, Michelangelo and Misty Mawn!

Went on a little day trip and picked up some old books in an antique store for inspiration!  Here are  little ATC size Picasso Paintings.  Never thought I'd be trying this before. 
 Here is one inspired by Michelangelo.

I am taking Misty Mawn's Class and it is full of wonderful inspiration!  There is so much to cover .  I am just getting started ,but I have noticed  changes in just a few days.  Isn't it amazing what can be done if you put your mind to it, passionate & have a wonderful teacher to inspire you? I will share more of my progress in Misty's class as it reveals itself. :)
Here is a piece inspired my Misty's prompt , A portrait drawing with charcoals.  I am pleased with her for a first , can't wait to progress!


Gotta get going... there is a blog hop starting tomorrow and I am late!

No comments:


Happiness

The sum of happiness is made up of a thousand details. A little kindness done one less fortunate gives the heart a beat of pleasure that no millinery or laces or jewels can possibly inspire.
To overcome prejudice is more satisfying than a ten-course dinner.
To subdue a difficulty and smother a selfish disire is to become strong and splendid.
If life is worth living at all, it is worth living in a state of progress and improvement.
If we moan and groan, filling the air with dissatisfaction and gloom, we can scarcely hope to partake of much contentment.
All you need is a good thump on the back by some cheerful soul who has faith in you, and promise to yourself that you will face your work and your worries cheerfully,-(Selected)