Thursday, February 10, 2011

February and Valentine Love

Hope everyone New Year's has been off to a good start!  January has come and gone and February is here and it's  time to get those Valentine's to there intended destinations. This time of year always takes me back to those sweet elementary schools days of sorting through those cute little  packets of Valentine's and making sure I picked out just the perfect one for my best friends and the one boy in my classroom that  made my heart go pitter- patter.  I remember the the knots in my stomach and the anticipation of that magical and innocent pack of love, that the one sweet little Valentine, might inspire and send that spark on the tip of cupids arrow!  Almost always to my disappointment he just never got it (duhhh)  and still doesn't!  LOL  Why can't that man of mine read those subliminal messages I send him all the  time!   Anyway..........................  Hope you all find love and celebrate your love and friendship in a way that it pleasing and  of course romantic to you both. Make it real.

 I've painted a few new faces to share, sultry Valentine Princess  and a Diva with alot of fluff and pursed lip attitude!






 What do you say?     My husband told me last night they  are all looking the same.  okay...I think he means the tilt of the head is the same. ?

All Right, until next time!  Hope your day is filled with everything good you can imagine.

No comments:


Happiness

The sum of happiness is made up of a thousand details. A little kindness done one less fortunate gives the heart a beat of pleasure that no millinery or laces or jewels can possibly inspire.
To overcome prejudice is more satisfying than a ten-course dinner.
To subdue a difficulty and smother a selfish disire is to become strong and splendid.
If life is worth living at all, it is worth living in a state of progress and improvement.
If we moan and groan, filling the air with dissatisfaction and gloom, we can scarcely hope to partake of much contentment.
All you need is a good thump on the back by some cheerful soul who has faith in you, and promise to yourself that you will face your work and your worries cheerfully,-(Selected)